Trouble Ticket Management
Trouble Ticket dispatches issues to be processed based on their pre-defined categories and related workflows observing ITIL standards.
From problem identification to resolution, communication is effortless with customer information, notifications, communications, and SLAs managed based on status, severity, and priority.
Integrated with your existing IT monitoring equipment, Trouble Ticket lets you rest easy knowing that your tickets will be managed automatically even in the case of server outages.
Get 360-degree visibility into your trouble ticket performance allowing you to quickly identify root causes, implement and track corrective and preventive actions, and maintain an auditable record of resolving issues.
Puts a refreshing user experience on top of powerful ticketing, and issue tracking which includes incidents, problems, changes, release management, and many more. It works with channels like email, phone, sms, chat, web portal and can also be added to your mobile app for capturing issues that occur on the go.
Manages customer and network trouble tickets and allows you to create your own types of trouble tickets. NTS trouble tickets are automatically or manually created and troubleshooting requests are used to identify and track customer and network problems and their eventual resolutions. It covers all support and help desk functionalities.
Automate and customize how your team handles common issues and manages everyday requests, as well as, assigning issues to the right person or routing tickets across multiple departments.
- An extensive real-time reporting suite to help managers get a quick overview of the biggest issues in your organization:
- SLA Management
- Escalation of issues
- Agent Performance Reporting
- Cloud Ready
- Enable users to submit their inquiries and complaints though a simple mobile application.
- Workflow to assign incoming tickets, according to ticket type, to the relevant engineer.
- Track ticket status, SLA and review its description, root cause and resolution.
- Dashboard to monitor incidents progress and SLAs.